1. Log into cPanel. 2. Under Mail section,click on Forwarders. 3. In the Email Account...How to Change the password of an existing Email Account through CPanel?
1. Login to cPanel. 2. In the Mail Section,click on the Email Accounts icon. 3. There is...How to Create a new Email Account ?
1. Login to cPanel. 2. In the Mail Section,click on Email Accounts icon. 3. Type the Email...How to Login and Change Password
1. Open http://webmail.yourwebsitename.com/.in/.co.in/.net etc.2. Login with your Username i.e...How to access mails using the Webmail
Webmail allows you to access your Email Account through a web browser. To access the Webmail,here...How to add an Auto-Responder
1. Log into cPanel. 2. Under Mail section,click Auto Responders link and then click on Add...How to change the quota for an Email Account?
The quota limit for an Email Address defines the amount of mails (in MB = Megabytes) that can be...Setting up Mail on Android 2.1
1. Open the Mail application from the App Tray. Select Other (POP3/IMAP) from the list of mail...Setting up Mail on Outlook 2007 on Windows
1. Open Outlook 2007 and go to Tools and then Account settings 2. Under the E-mail...